"The State of America"
$ 338.3 BILLION Dollars A Year
Spent on Illegal Aliens ! !
Wow! This stuff is eye opening, especially with the verification links.
Joe, thanks for e-mailing this to me. I sure will pass this along to others. I am concerned that a lot of people will not let the FACTS get in their way when they cast their vote this year. We all know that the News Media doesn’t seem to let the facts get in their way of a good story in their mind. This message comes in three parts:
In just two years. Remember the election in 2006? Thought you might like to read the following:
A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for approximately $2.19 a gallon;
3) The unemployment rate was 4.5%.
Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we have seen:
1) Consumer confidence plummet;
2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $3.50 a gallon;
3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses);
5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $1.2 trillion dollars;
6) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
America voted for change in 2006, and we got it!
Remember it's Congress that makes law not the President. He has to work with what's handed to him.
Quote of the Day. . .
" My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." - Barack Obama
Taxes. . .
Whether Democrat or a Republican you will find these statistics enlightening and amazing.
Taxes under Clinton - 1999
Taxes under Bush - 2008
Single making 30K -tax $8,400
Single making 30K - tax $4,500
Single making 50K -tax $14,000
Single making 50K - tax $12,500
Single making 75K -tax $23,250
Single making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 60K - tax $16,800
Married making 60K- tax $9,000
Married making 75K - tax $21,000
Married making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 125K - tax $38,750
Married making 125K - tax $31,250
Both democratic candidates will return to the higher tax rates.
It is amazing how many people that fall into the categories above think Bush is screwing them and Bill Clinton was the greatest President ever. If Obama or Hillary are elected, they both say they will repeal the Bush tax cuts and a good portion of the people that fall into the categories above can't wait for it to happen. This is like the movie The Sting with Paul Newman; you scam somebody out of some money and they don't even know what happened.
You think the war in Iraq is costing us too much?
Boy am I confused. I have been hammered with the propaganda that it
1) $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
2) $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3) $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
Verify at: http://www.cis..org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
4) $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
5) $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6) $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7) 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8) $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
Verify at: http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
9) $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
10) The illegal aliens in the
Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html
11) During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border.
Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
12) The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.
13) In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Verify at: http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The
Verify at: http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.
Why are we THAT stupid?
If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message. If, on the other hand, if it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hope you forward it to every legal resident in the country including every representative in Washington, D.C. - five times a week for as long as it takes to restore some semblance of intelligence in our policies and enforcement thereof.
End of Received Forwarded E-mail Message.
Perhaps the time has come to provide you with some background about who I am, and what I believe in. Contrary to popular disbelief, I am a retired senior citizen living in a rural community in southern Wisconsin. As they say, "Age is Only a Number and a State of Mind !"
I was born, raised, educated and have worked in Wisconsin my entire life. I am a Vietnam era veteran, having served my country as a member of the United States Air Force from January 1961 until my honorable discharge in February 1965 with Longevity and Good Conduct ribbons.
My parents were "white-collar, college educated, middle-class, average income" 5th generation Americans. Both my dad and mom had been brought up during the Great Depression, which left a profound influence on the way they viewed and handled fiscal responsibility. Like my parents, I believe in Governmental Fiscal responsibility.
Although Republican Senator John McCain is not the most ideal candidate for President of The United States, we CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT afford to elect either Democratic Candidate to the White House ! ! To Do So would place this nation in greater peril than ever before, both Economically and for our National Security !
We need elected officials with enough backbone to enforce the Immigration Laws that are currently on the books. None of this Amnesty or Sanctuary Cities crap I keep hearing about. CHW
Simply Stated - Illegal immigrants aren't wanted in this country !
The following are various web sites that will allow you to contact your
Federal, State, or Local Governmental Representatives.
Complete E-Mail Addresses for; Congress, Senate, Governors & State Legislators
United States House of Representatives, 110th Congress, 1st Session Homepage
Congress.org -- Write To Congress, the President and State Legislators
Write an E-Mail Message to Congress, the President and the Media!
Federal Government Resources on the Web - Legislative Branch
If You Agree with this message, Send it to a friend !
E-Mail This Page to a Friend.
Uses Your Computer's Default Email Program.
~ OR ~
Click the above "Email This Page" link, where you can then
enter up to 10 Recipient E-mail Addresses separated by commas.
This Web Page Feature Opens in a separate Pop-Up Window.
Adjust Your Pop-Up Blocker Accordingly !
Read The Water Logged Gazette
Cheap Labor? Wake up America!
2 Michelles, 2 Americas & Shame vs. Pride. An American Woman's Look at Michelle Obama's Now Infamous Statement. By Michelle Malkin
If you received this page as a link in an e-mail, Why Not...
Visit "Waters" World... A Unique Web Site!
A Web Site loaded with lots of interesting pages!
Back To Top of Page
"Waters" World Copyright © 2008
by C. H. Waters. All Rights Reserved.
Revised: August 19, 2012 10:47 AM.